Based in Tourcoing, France
August 2, 2023
Think outside the bunburrow or get outsmarted by bunnies in Pâquerette Down the Bunburrows, a pathfinding-based puzzle game where you have to exploit the rabbits' AI in order to corner and capture them!
Pâquerette Down the Bunburrows started as gamejam entry during Ludum Dare 48 (May 2021), the overwhelmingly positive feedback got us wondering about a full release! Since we were already working on Horribunnies, this turned into quite the side-project~ In September 2022, we were selected for the Draknek New Voices Puzzle Grant!
- Use the bunnies' smart yet predictable behaviours against them!
- Resort to various tools such as traps, pickaxes and carrots when simply manipulating the bunnies' moves isn't quite enough!
- Explore diverse bunburrows, each featuring their own distinct mood, visual and musical themes
- Capturing bunnies is all fun and games but Pâquerette would also love to find some baby bunnies, but how? Some meta mechanics may be at play...
- Secrets may lurk deep down the bunburrows...
- and the most important feature: BUNNIES
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Draknek New Voices Puzzle Grant"
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Abiding Bridge is our publisher/co-developer. This publisher enables french developers to publish games without creating a company. It's neat and we love them. https:.
Pâquerette Down the Bunburrow (without the s!)
The LDJam entry that led to all this bunny-catching craziness https:.
Interview for Puzzle Games Plus
Lenophie, our game designer, was interviewed by Puzzle Games Plus! https:.
Bunstack is a French artistic collective that makes cute yet weird games!
More information on Bunstack, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Pâquerette Down the Bunburrows Credits
Music, Sound Design
Intro / Trailer Animation
Additional Level Design