Based in Tourcoing, France
Horribunnies is a kawaii bunny-raising game... or is it? In Horribunnies, you get to pet, raise and genetically engineer cute bwunnies~~ You will help Pâquerette, the petshop's owner, take the best care of the little creatures while Ophéline, the cynical back-shop manager, will encourage you to treat your bunnies *differently* in order to boost their value. Will your bunny business become the sweetest or the most profitable?
Lenophie participated in a game-jam organized by Abiding Bridge mid-2019. There, she met Pakrett, a fellow bunny enthusiast that both had an itch to make a cute yet dark bunny game. With the addition of Valentin, they started working on Horribunnies! We released a short demo of the game during June 2020's Steam Fest and have been working on fleshing out the game ever since!
- Bond with the cutest virtual bunnies you've ever seen, they come in all shapes and sizes but require the same amount of petting!
- Send some bunnies for adoption so you can, in return, keep pandering to your favorite one. :3
- Get food, equipment and cosmetics for your buns so they can get as happy as bunnily possible!!
- Everything is as flashy and sweet as it can get, from lovely graphics to sugary musics!
- Traits are inherited genetically, breed responsibly! You don’t want cheap-looking bunnies, do you?
- Genetically engineer your bunnies to boost their value: If you figure out how their genes work, you can land a killer bun!
- Take an alternative approach: Ophéline's methods may not be to Pâquerette’s taste, but if you stick with her, you will definitely change this pet shop.
Horribunnies' announcement trailer (EN) YouTube
Horribunnies' announcement trailer (FR) YouTube
Ophéline reveal trailer (EN) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Abiding Bridge is our publisher/co-developer. This publisher enables french developers to publish games without creating a company. It's neat and we love them. https:.
Bunstack is a French artistic collective that makes cute yet weird games!
More information on Bunstack, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Music, Sound Design
Voice Acting, Video Editing