Based in Tourcoing, France
Horribunnies is a kawaii bunny-raising game... or is it? In Horribunnies, you get to pet, raise and genetically engineer cute bwunnies~~ You will help Pâquerette, the petshop's owner, take the best care of the little creatures while Ophéline, the cynical back-shop manager, will encourage you to treat your bunnies *differently* in order to boost their value. Will your bunny business become the sweetest or the most profitable?
Lenophie participated in a game-jam organized by Abiding Bridge mid-2019. There, they met Pakrett, a graphic designer, the kind of talent Lenophie had been looking for to bring their vision to life! Bunny enthusiasts as they are, they both settled for developing a bunny-related game in a minimal amount of time, so they could tell if they liked working together. The scope of the game grew and... voilà, the team expanded with the arrival of a musician, a narrative designer and another graphic designer while the game is now announced to be released on Steam!
- Bond with the cutest virtual bunnies you've ever seen, they come in all shapes and sizes but require the same amount of petting!
- Send some bunnies for adoption so you can, in return, keep pandering to your favorite one. :3
- Get food, equipment and cosmetics for your buns so they can get as happy as bunnily possible!!
- Everything is as flashy and sweet as it can get, from lovely graphics to sugary musics!
- Traits are inherited genetically, breed responsibly! You don’t want cheap-looking bunnies, do you?
- Genetically engineer your bunnies to boost their value: If you figure out how their genes work, you can land a killer bun!
- Take an alternative approach: Ophéline's methods may not be to Pâquerette’s taste, but if you stick with her, you will definitely change this pet shop.
Horribunnies' announcement trailer (EN) YouTube
Horribunnies' announcement trailer (FR) YouTube
Ophéline reveal trailer (EN) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Abiding Bridge is our publisher. This publisher enables french developers to publish games without creating a company. It's neat and we love them. https:.
Quasiphies is a French artistic collective. It is shaped around Lenophie's games and ideas, it gathers young talents from engineering and videogame/interactive media schools. They seek to make games that tell stories through game mechanics, games that make the players question their well-informed actions and beliefs. Quasiphies preaches love, inclusivity and tolerance. As such, many of its creations are designed to be cute yet weird.
More information on Quasiphies, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Art, Web Design
Music, Sound Design
Voice Acting, Video Editing